Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updating!



-Katelyn has been off this week for Spring break,so she decided we should go ahead and paint her room. We went Wednesday to pick out some paint,it was a difficult decision,but she finally found what she was wanting. Now Riley is wanting his room painted. :-)




Riley with Katelyns other glasses



-Rileys birthday was on March 9th,he turned 5! How time flies! Katelyn,who is going to be 13 on April 9th..I feel so old! :-) ( I will post more pictures later). Riley,for his birthday he actually got a crab! lol





1 comment:

Jess said...

Happy late Birthday to Riley! Hope he had a great day. Can't wait to see some more pictures!

About Me

My photo
I have three wonderful kids! Ben,Katelyn,and Riley. I have a great husband,and a wonderful family.

Followers